Tuesday 26 August 2014

You Are My Miracle

You Are My Miracle


How did I ever find you
How did I ever fall for you
How did our paths cross each other
Do you know the most wonderful things you have done to my life?
Ever since we met, my life has been so full of joy and happiness
You give me hope and faith
When there are times I feel hopeless
And faith diminishes
You give me something to dream about
At night before I go to sleep
I gaze at your photo and wish you were here beside me
And I would say "good night and sweet dreams my love"
And I would see you in my dreams touching my hair
And watching me sleep with smile on my face
I make myself believe it's not a dream
If it's a dream I don't want to wake up
I'll just keep on dreaming about you my love
For you are my miracle
Who descends from heaven above.